VIDEO OF THE WEEK
/>

Monday, September 16, 2013

#GetToKnow @Marley407


Marley 407


Carving his way in the Central Florida music scene, Marley is the true definition of a Florida boy. “Orlando made me, Tampa raised me, and Gainesville paid me,” Marley states. “I spent summers in Jacksonville and Orlando while I spent most of my time growing up in Rockledge, FL and Tampa, FL” Marley adds. “Being in so many different parts of Florida growing up, I learned a lot from each region and it has stayed with me and influenced my music. I earned a lotta stripes in Gainesville, so that part of my life stands out the most”.
Starting his rap career less than two years ago, Marley has made great strides in the rap game. From being featured on several key Florida mix tapes such as Gunshine Gangstas, The Battle of I-75, We Do It for the Streetz and Music on Demand Vol 4. as well as featured in other regions such as Men of Respect Vol. 17 and several blog sites, Marley is making his rounds and pushing his single craft to the fullest.


Most recently Marley’s hit song “Not Like Me” is beginning to spread across Florida. With key DJs in each market adding “Not Like Me” to their rotation, the record is picking up steam. “Every night we are in the streets pushing the record, and to have DJs support it means everything”. Marley adds, “I know what has to be done, and everything is on my shoulders”. With several dates lined up for him to perform, Marley is sure to become a household name in the state of Florida.


CHECK OUT MARLEY407'S CURRENT SINGLE "NOT LIKE ME"













COMING SOON...





Artist Email: youngmarleymusic@gmail.com
Contact Phone: 407-808-9146
Website URL: www.Marley407.com
Twitter URL: twitter.com/Marley407

No comments:

Post a Comment